Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Grey's Anatomy Season III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I just saw it for the first time tonight, it was a re-run. I was totally crying.... :sosad:

Comment

New episode tonight!

Woo hoo!!
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Watching it now!!!!!

Comment

WTH....Izzy and George??? Oh and old guy and Christina, YUCK!

Comment

Izzy and George!!!!!!!
            Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

That is not exactly going to help quell Callie's fears, no??? Why has George slept with everyone????? Oh boy.... it was a really good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
                That is not exactly going to help quell Callie's fears, no??? Why has George slept with everyone????? Oh boy.... it was a really good episode.
                He hasn't slept w/Christina.

Comment

I hate that George slept with Izzy. He's supposed to be the good guy on the show, and I am sorry, can't anyone who plays a doctor on TV be loving and faithful in their marriage? Where am I in this drama? I think I make a good drama too!

I feel bad for Callie.
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Callie is my favorite.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I hope she gives him the ass whipping he deserves.

Comment

I think he's going to have a very hard time keeping it from her and I don't see how they'll stay together once she finds out unless she does it just to spite her parents.
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

DH was on the couch studying while the episode was on...he started groaning and complaining about them "doing it" because he was convinced that he would have to hear me complain about all the sex that goes on among the residents....
                          I do realize that it is NONE, but figured that since he had planted the seed ....

Comment

You know it is interesting that the two marriages that were outside the hospital they portrayed as bad. Meredith's dad and the Cheifs' wife. But as per usual I guess we can't expect medical shows to be very real.
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

God bless the internet and probably illegal download websites I've finally caught up and the season and a half I was behind you lot

Comment

Originally posted by sarahB
                                DH was on the couch studying while the episode was on...he started groaning and complaining about them "doing it" because he was convinced that he would have to hear me complain about all the sex that goes on among the residents....
                                I do realize that it is NONE, but figured that since he had planted the seed ....
                                Funny... at DH's hospital all the attendings have someone on the side (nurses, surgical techs, etc.). All the residents are young and newly married so aren't going down that road for now... and DH better never ever go down there!

Anyway, I think that George and Izzy should end up together but I don't see that happening. Emotionally, I think they make a better team. Callie is great friend material for him but he doesn't care about her the same way.

Comment

Working...
                                X