Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Grey's Anatomy Season III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm amazed at the affairs at some institutions - maybe its because so many of the staff (in DH's dept anyway) are married to other doctors, etc. that we don't see it here. Don't get me wrong two of his staff are on their 2nd wives but the rest seem to be stand up guys.

I thought this weeks episode was good - not sure what's going to happen with George. I know they've written Addison off but is George leaving too?
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I was surprised that George mentioned transferring! I think it is great that he is willing to do that for his marriage. If that is the way that the story goes, I hope he and Izzy can figure out how to stay friends...
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I don't think he's going to transfer in the end. I heard that Burke is leaving the show and Addison is definitely leaving for her spin-off. I don't know if Sloane will stay since he came for Addison... so if George leaves too that doesn't leave much cast left.

Comment

So tonight's two hour special is starting the spin off for Addison's new show. It looks like she is going to join a private practice in southern CA with her old med school buddies - here is what stinks, their relationships are JUST as screwed up. Couldn't they have ONE member of the practice with a normal family life?

Comment

"I'm going to kiss you... with tongue."

WTF? OK I was really ROTFLMAO but how retarded can you get? He's like 40 going on 14. It was still funny in an embarrassing to be human sort of way.

I thought there was too much baggage in the spin-off. Too many new characters with too many issues. Why would she leave a hospital practice for a private clinic? It doesn't seem very prestigious. It looks like a money-maker but she's supposed to be one of the foremost OB/Gyns in the country.

I wonder who the GM are. I assume Christina asked Callie bc she needed 3. So that implies that Burke has 3. One cannot come (as per the preview) so that leaves George, Shepherd and...

George just needs to get an annulment. He's not into his marriage like he should be. It seems like he's staying with her out of obligation.

Comment

Ugh, I hated the two hour show. I don't care about Addison's new life!

Comment

No but that was a cool car she was driving... Oh and she has good clothes.

Comment

Dude... that was the most depressing season finale ever.

But I am glad that Richard and Adelle are back together.

WTF is going to happen with George?

And OMG the wedding?!?! WTF??? I'm SO SAD!

Comment

Why, why, why, why, why with Izzy???

I'm in love with Denny. I'm in love with George. It's only been a year, right? They are just finishing thier intern year. Wow, that's a lot to happen in one year.

I just want Izzy to leave George alone!

Then, Sheperd not taking chief. Ummm, he's retiring! Let him, you sack of crap!

Meredith being so wishy washy....ugh.

I was glad that Alex told that girl to go be with her husband. Why do we always need to get involved with patients??

Go Adelle!

Burke leaving Christina...stupid.
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• Ok DH didn't have the DVR set back up from the carpet install so I had to use the VCR and of course it ran out of tape. I saw through Burke and Derrick talking on the altar then it switched to Meredith knocking on a door looking for Christina - what happened after that? PLEASE tell me!

Comment

• Never mind I found an online recap - what a sucky finale!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanquisher
                          Burke leaving Christina...stupid.
                          Ugh! I KNOW! I can't get over this one. They were perfect for each other. Burke sucks. Jackass...

(Obviously, I take this show a little too personally. Like I know them. )

Comment

• TMZ has confirmed that Isaiah Washington has been fired from the ABC hit "Grey's Anatomy."

Washington's rep, Howard Bragman, confirmed this evening to TMZ that "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes called Isaiah today and told him he would not be invited back to the show next season. TV Guide's Michael Ausiello, who first broke the story, reports that the decision was due only in part to Washington's on-set troubles, and was a result of a "pattern of problematic behavior."

As for how he feels about his termination, Washington issued the following statement: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."

Paging a mediator, STAT!
                            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                            X