Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Grey's Anatomy Season III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its real - I've seen several stories on it lately. Supposedly this isn't the first incident, IW and PD have gotten into it several times, supposedly IW is jealous that PD has become the face of the show when IW is the theatre trained actor.

I think they're already starting to write him out. When Christina had to help him in the OR this week a lot of eyebrows were raised by others in the OR. They can't keep up this farce, he'll choose to leave and then they'll replace him. IMO.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Ok - who's watching this?

I thought last night's episode was good. The Chief sewing his button on with surgical instruments and his loops was hillarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
        Ok - who's watching this?

I thought last night's episode was good. The Chief sewing his button on with surgical instruments and his loops was hillarious!
        Yup that was funny. DH was so jealous of all the free time these supposedly surgical residents have. And the co-ed lockerrooms.

I'll miss Burke if/when he leaves. He's very good looking and I don't want him to break up with Christina, which he'll have to if he's leaving the show.

Comment

Supposedly he is now not leaving the show - the writers admit there was some tension but they say every "family" has tension and no one is leaving any time soon - we'll see what happens...

Comment

I'd really miss him too, and I love him and Christina together.

oh well...

Comment

Froggie - does your BF watch this with you? DH loves that one of the main characters is a neurosurgeon.

Comment

we watch grey's every week. i gave up the oc (which is going down hill FAST!!) to continue watching grey's. is it just me, or does anyone else think this is the longest intern year in the world? third season, can intern year be over already?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
                  Froggie - does your BF watch this with you? DH loves that one of the main characters is a neurosurgeon.
                  We have rarely watched together. Sunday was always a girls TV night, and this year he hasn’t really had any time. But he still asks for updates on the Meredith/McDreamy situation. He started to get a little turned off after last year’s season finale; he just thought it was getting to be WAY too over the top. I keep trying to explain that no one really cares if it’s realistic, and I’m pretty sure the ratings would drop dramatically if it were…

He gets asked pretty often if that’s really what his job is like, which I think is pretty funny. Although, I must say the most hysterical comment was made by my mother. She called me when Chris O’Donnell was introduced as a character, and told me maybe I should find a vet!! She said it just seemed like he had a lot more time. because I know she loves the bf and was totally kidding, I laughed for days over that one…

Comment

Originally posted by calimoma2001
                    we watch grey's every week. i gave up the oc (which is going down hill FAST!!) to continue watching grey's. is it just me, or does anyone else think this is the longest intern year in the world? third season, can intern year be over already?
                    I agree (with both comments). Anyone know if there are plans to introduce new interns at any point?

And while I loved the OC, I don’t think I could every watch it again. I missed most of last season, and still can’t believe Marissa died. And are they all going to college this year?? Do you know if Seth and Summer were still planning on going to RI?

Comment

I didn't watch the season premiere of the OC (watched the first 3 seasons)but I saw a thing on it on E and it is supposed to be months after Marissa's death. I assume they are already in college or about to start college. Something about Summer becoming a "hippie" and not shaving her legs. I am sure it's a cold weather no longer in newport/laguna beach thing. And if college started it looks like Ryan is still hanging around the OC (not UC Berkley) trying to get Volcheck. I am so sad, I loved that show. Probably more than I should have, just missing CA (we just moved from CA to the midwest) and I was diehard 90210 fame (except the years that Donna had that really bad haircut and the boyfriend that beat her up). BTW the first season is coming out on DVD on the 7th. Early Xmas present to myself. So pathetic, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by calimoma2001
                        I was diehard 90210 fame (except the years that Donna had that really bad haircut and the boyfriend that beat her up). BTW the first season is coming out on DVD on the 7th. Early Xmas present to myself. So pathetic, I know.
                        So not pathetic, and it is a great idea for my sister's Christmas present. Thank you! The early seasons are the best!

I don't think I'll ever watch the OC again, but I'm happy Summer is experiencing life on the east coast... I think she need it... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Froggie

So not pathetic, and it is a great idea for my sister's Christmas present. Thank you! The early seasons are the best!
                          Mine is on it's way from Amazon. Gonna have a 90210 fest during T'Day.

Comment

Last night's episode was EXCELLENT!

Comment

It was GOOD!! Next week's looks even better.

Comment

It was great! Next week looks like it is going to be great. I figured it wouldn't be on b/c of the holiday, very pleasant surprise. (is it sad that I get this excited over TV?)

Comment

Working...
                                X