Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College football 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF, Manti?

Comment

That is *really* bizarre. I don't understand who that other guy is, the one with the super long name, that they mentioned. There's got to be more to this story.
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Supposedly he's a former acquaintance of the player and supposedly the one who set this all up...
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I admit to being totally fascinated by the bizarre-ness of that Manti Teo story.
          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I'm sorry, but the more I hear about the T'eo story, the less I believe he didn't know something was up. There are a TON of holes in the tales he's told about the "girlfriend" over the years. How they met, when she died, etc.

ND players are NOT stupid. The school is #1 in student athlete graduations. Their athletes get ZERO leeway academically and are required to meet all general student minimum requirements. We have a very close friend who is a ND team doc and I know that Manti is no dumb jock. Not even close. He's very smart and pretty media savvy.

Comment

He knew. He had to.

R has the best theory ever...he was really dating the guy with the really long name, but pretended he was with a woman. Once he got so much hype, he knew he couldn't keep his relationship with the other guy secret, so he killed the fake woman off.
              I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

He had to have known - this is so out of control!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...iend-hoax?lite
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The whole thing is bizarro!!!!

One thing I know for sure, Oprah is PISSED. This story has almost nearly taken her interview with Lance the a-hole Armstrong out of the news. I wonder if she's got people on the phones trying to book Manti?
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
                    He knew. He had to.

R has the best theory ever...he was really dating the guy with the really long name, but pretended he was with a woman. Once he got so much hype, he knew he couldn't keep his relationship with the other guy secret, so he killed the fake woman off.
                    My first thought is that he's gay, too, but I didn't even consider that Tuiasosopo was his BF. Good catch.

I actually kinda feel bad for T'eo now. If he's closeted, this is going to push him out before he's ready. He's surrounded by several layers of LGBT unfriendliness.
                    Last edited by diggitydot; 01-17-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X