Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom had a thing against them til I was 14 ish and then she never cared again. So both my younger sisters have them and my mom got hers repierced! She had a lot of issues with hers prior to that so I think that is why.

I've just never gotten around to it until recently. DH didn't like the idea earlier in our relationship and now he doesn't care. So I just had to find a child free work free time to do it. Harder than it sounds :/

I did go to the salon where they use a needle and preferred that.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Limited blue and white dress. Jimmy choo nude heels
      Brandi
      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Here I am today.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post

Here I am today.
          STFU. You are beautiful and who gives a fly fuck if you aren't skinny. None of us do. Chad doesn't. Your kids don't.
          Kris

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
            STFU. You are beautiful and who gives a fly fuck if you aren't skinny. None of us do. Chad doesn't. Your kids don't.
            This. And really, does ANYONE else's opinion matter at all? I don't think so!
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

• What are you wearing? October Edition

My second appeal for revision of my lap band to a gastric bypass was denied. I have gained 50 pounds since March. I look 6-8 months pregnant.

Also, the fashion train left me at the station sometime around birth.

Comment

• Double word. The world needs more compassionate people not more skinny people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                  Also, the fashion train left me at the station sometime around birth.
                  You and me both, sister.
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

• Cassy, because my previous surgery puts me at higher risk for leaks with the sleeve.

Comment

• Jeans, hoodie, down vest, shit kickers, baseball hat.
                      My girlfriend says I'm a boy trapped in a girls body. Lol
                      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

• You guys are all so cute!

Definitely not posting a pic today. I'm lounging in an old ratty t-shirt and a pair of hubby's PJ plaid pants. Most comfortable maternity outfit I've found yet! (Working from home is the best.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

• What are you wearing? October Edition

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412894124.194782.jpg

More flannel button ups because they're the only tops that fit right now that aren't maternity tops and I'm not quite ready to sport those yet.

Shirt and shorts Old Navy
                          Okabashi flip flops
                          Fossil watch
                          Big giant peace earrings that you can't see in this picture

ETA: forgot about my aviator sunglasses. Can't leave the house without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by niener; 10-09-2014, 04:46 PM.
                          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412947779.846017.jpg
                            Target ensemble

I think this type of look may become part of my "uniform" for fall and winter.
                            Jen
                            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Loft shirt, BR Outlet jeans, Naturalizer flats, Premier necklace. (Are you seeing any trends here??)

I really wanted to start wearing my boots, but the high is 87 today, and it's been warm in my office lately, and I didn't want to roast all day. Hopefully it cools off soon!
                              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Target ensemble here too.

Leggings and sweater, Target

Loft T-shirt

Pleather boots

It's another rainy day here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X