Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want that shirt too.

Comment

• Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
      Not gonna lie, Heidi. I kinda want that shirt.
      I was about to say the same thing
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Brandi, I love that sweater (and would never be brave enough to wear it, haha).

I like this "essential shirt" from Express so much that I got 4 of them. It should probably be tucked in, but tucking stuff in looks so weird on me.

Skirt from Loft. Tights from Walmart (via my mom). boc flats that are kind of too small. Forgot to put on jewelry this morning, so just a watch and wedding set.
        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• Going to DS's soccer practice:
          Top: Stitch Fix
          Pants: Levi's boot cut
          Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction flip flops
          No jewelry besides my wedding ring
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• Very stylish for practice!! Hot soccer mom alert!
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by bokelley View Post
              Very stylish for practice!! Hot soccer mom alert!
              Haha thanks! You guys have convinced me I need to make more of an effort. Also, I need more shoes...
              Laurie

Comment

• Kind of feeling like an impostor today, not sure if I can pull this look off, or if it even all goes together. Also pretty sure I'm going to regret this, since the high is in the low 80s, but I've been waiting months to be able to finally wear these boots!

Cabi top, BR Outlet cardigan, Loft jeans, Teva boots, Premier necklace
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Cute!!
                  Laurie

Comment

• Cute!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413557660.996846.jpg
                      Scarf and dress: Target
                      Fleece-lined leggings: Amazon
                      Top knot was because I'm currently looking like this:
                      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413557739.719210.jpg
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• I feel like I need to share E's outfit today, because she was super cute, even if the bow only lasted a few minutes (I made it!!):

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• She's so stylish!

My son has decided that putting on clothes is THE WORST thing, and he screamed through the whole endeavor this morning.
                          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• So cute!
                            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
                              She's so stylish!

My son has decided that putting on clothes is THE WORST thing, and he screamed through the whole endeavor this morning.
                              Gah. I hated that. It's goofy, but what worked for my ds was singing the hokey pokey and putting his arm in/out of the sleeve and shaking it all about. It took extra time but he thought it was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jeans day at work

Limited plaid shirt
                                Northface vest
                                Stitch fix skinny jeans
                                Sperry's

And hair that hasn't been washed in a week
                                Brandi
                                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X