Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an adorable sweater CG! Love animals on sweaters! DH makes fun of all mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! It's seriously the softest thing ever. Damn kids have all the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post

As usual, Loft top, BR Outlet pants, Premier necklace. Clearly I like variety.
        This color looks ah-mazing on you. Seriously, you need to wear it more often. It makes you looks fabulous.

I've held off posting this (because I'm not ALWAYS an asshole), but oatmeal/off-white/beige colors are not friendly to your coloring. They wash you out. This, however, looks really great with your skin tone and hair color. Holy crap, it looks great!

Comment

I just splurged on some Frye boots that were on a crazy sale from HauteLook. Promise I'll post a pic when they arrive because I FLOVE those mofos. They better fit my fatass calves.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
            This color looks ah-mazing on you. Seriously, you need to wear it more often. It makes you looks fabulous.

I've held off posting this (because I'm not ALWAYS an asshole), but oatmeal/off-white/beige colors are not friendly to your coloring. They wash you out. This, however, looks really great with your skin tone and hair color. Holy crap, it looks great!
            Thanks! I try to accessorize or layer with pops of colors when I wear lighter shirts - the one from Monday was actually pink (I don't actually own any solid oatmeal/off-white/beige shirts other than ones for layering, I don't think), but it's hard to tell with the bathroom lighting and poor quality selfie.

And obviously, this is one of my favorite colors to wear, as evidenced by today's outfit (I swear it's a different sweater than yesterday):

BR sweater, BR Outlet pants, handknit scarf
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
              I just splurged on some Frye boots that were on a crazy sale from HauteLook. Promise I'll post a pic when they arrive because I FLOVE those mofos. They better fit my fatass calves.
              WHAT! I'm so jealous!!

Comment

Trapped at a CLE today...but I get to dress casual (read: jeans; I wear leggings to work all the time which is super casual...haha).

CG, you inspired me:

Photo on 12-10-14 at 8.42 AM.jpg

Sweater: Anthro
                Jeans (not pictured): NYDJ
                Rainboots (not pictured): Amazon

Comment

LOVE! And oh jeez, look at the little tongue, so cute!

Comment

Wearing elastic waist pants....again....and I am not hanging out at home. I need an intervention stat!!!! It has become more of a norm.
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Medped, how about small changes first instead of a complete overhaul? Dressing things up with accessories first?

Today: J. Crew polka dot cardigan with ruffles that looks like a dalmatian, black A line skirt, black and white polka dot tights, and black DKNY flats that are so comfy (and with everything I like they're discontinued because I am the kiss of death for lipstick, bras, and shoes).

Comment

Lounge pants and DH's zip up hoodie, with a pair of wool hunting socks so thick and fluffy I can't fit shoes over them. It's chilly in here. At this point "real" clothes are reserved for outings, because my maternity wardrobe is so limited that I can't just waste them on sitting around the house. Or so I tell myself.
                        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Fun day of Walmart shopping with a toddler who's insisting on being held all the freaking time.

Flannel: Target
                          Jeans: American Eagle
                          Boots: Steve Madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418251661.408303.jpg

Stitch fix sweater.
                            Gap skirt
                            Gray tights and red flats
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post
                              Fun day of Walmart shopping with a toddler who's insisting on being held all the freaking time.

Flannel: Target
                              Jeans: American Eagle
                              Boots: Steve Madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was rockin the flannel and black skinnies today too, but sans cute hip accessory
                              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                                Medped, how about small changes first instead of a complete overhaul? Dressing things up with accessories first?
                                I did! I had on a black Chico's traveler outfit with the wide led pants, tank and jacket. I also had on a gorgeous alpaca scarf I got in Peru, Anyi Lu black wedges with snakeskin heels and a black/brown tweed A line coat. Put together right? The problem is that that this chico outfit was only bought for international travel because they feel like pajamas and do not wrinkle. I noticed that it has now creeped into my daily wardrobe...along with elastic waist leggins with tunics. It has started to become a pattern!!!! I went from tailored suits to elastic waist.

Must.stop.the madness!!!
                                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                                X