Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418764214.401458.jpg

Thrifted dress
    ON cardigan
    Kris

Comment

December What Are You Wearing?

Uh oh, B! 😳
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Oh no B! I did chuckle a little though, I admit. That reminds me of the time my gel push-up bra busted while I was out at a bar one night. Giiiiiiant wet spot down my shirt, thankfully I was wearing a cardigan over it and noticed before it soaked all the way through both layers.
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
          My Frye boots arrived and OMFG they're pretty and wildly comfortable in the foot where I usually have problems. Downside? Fat calves don't fit. I got these bad boys on a great deal and don't want to return them.

I'm going to drive an hour away to a nearby community that has a legendary Russian cobbler and see if he can add a a leather panel in the back or a goring panel so I can get the fuckers over my huge calves. I want these to fit, dammit!
          ...they can do that?? Let me know if you have any success. I struggle from HC syndrome (Ham Calve syndrome) and have had to forgo so many boots!

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418773306.443691.jpg
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Cute!
              ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418774030.517737.jpg
              Christmas party last Saturday
              Dress from ??? It's waaaayyyy old!
              Shawl from NY&CO
              Shoes from Famous Footwear
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                Cute!
                [ATTACH]2763[/ATTACH]
                Christmas party last Saturday
                Dress from ??? It's waaaayyyy old!
                Shawl from NY&CO
                Shoes from Famous Footwear
                Wowza!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
                  ...they can do that?? Let me know if you have any success. I struggle from HC syndrome (Ham Calve syndrome) and have had to forgo so many boots!
                  me too!! I'm usually too embarrassed to even try on boots in stores if they go to / above the calf.

Comment

Jen, meow!

Comment

Today's goal is to stay in comfy flannel cookie pajamas as long as possible. Real clothes will have to make an appearance at some point but we're going to push that aside for now.

Comment

I'm rocking lounge pants, lounge cardigan, non-maternity t-shirt with my belly hanging out, a totally lopsided bump as BabyBaskets has decided she only likes the left side, and a pair of carpal tunnel wrist splints. HOT. I might put on some real clothes and leave the house after work.
                        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

High five MsSassy

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                            I'm rocking lounge pants, lounge cardigan, non-maternity t-shirt with my belly hanging out, a totally lopsided bump as BabyBaskets has decided she only likes the left side, and a pair of carpal tunnel wrist splints. HOT. I might put on some real clothes and leave the house after work.
                            It's a hanging BabyBaskets!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
                              It's a hanging BabyBaskets!
                              LOL!!

MrsSB I'm lopsided to the left too. Must be a girl thing
                              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

My first kid preferred the left side too...not sure if you guys want to know this or not, but my belly button is now an inch off center. :/ lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X