Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niener View Post
    I was rockin the flannel and black skinnies today too, but sans cute hip accessory
    I love a good flannel!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
      I did! I had on a black Chico's traveler outfit with the wide led pants, tank and jacket. I also had on a gorgeous alpaca scarf I got in Peru, Anyi Lu black wedges with snakeskin heels and a black/brown tweed A line coat. Put together right? The problem is that that this chico outfit was only bought for international travel because they feel like pajamas and do not wrinkle. I noticed that it has now creeped into my daily wardrobe...along with elastic waist leggins with tunics. It has started to become a pattern!!!! I went from tailored suits to elastic waist.

Must.stop.the madness!!!
      The elastic waists are addicting! LSW, we need you...

Comment

Because I have a head cold, I woke up at 5:30 with three screaming kids in our bed, I cannot lose the last 10 lbs, I haven't shaved my legs in weeks, and I just can't stand another minute of ugly, stretched out nursing bras.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

BR Outlet sweater and pants, my favorite handknit scarf (Just Enough Ruffles in Malabrigo Silky - I've made at least 5 of these scarves that I can think of right now).

Hot MrsK! I stopped wearing my nursing bras a few of weeks ago, and it's been awesome. I need to go buy some new bras though to celebrate.
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I've worn the same exact outfit for the past 3 days - except in different colors.
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I love the scarf - both the style and color!
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

MrsK, that's gorgeous! I hope the cold goes away soon...

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418341214.998401.jpg

Photo club holiday party.

Sweater - forever 21 (basic white tank underneath)
                  Black jeans - motherhood maternity
                  Jean jacket - Gap
                  Red and green infinity scarf - Target
                  Cognac boots - Steve Madden

NP, dangly red jeweled jingle bell earrings
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Look at the cute belly!!

Comment

Aww!! You look great!!

Comment

Aw, definitely cute and stylish!

Comment

Sweater: Anthropologie
                          Dress: don't remember (it's old and I stole it from my mom because it has a cool layer-y hemline)
                          Leggings: Uniqlo
                          Shoes: Brooks Brothers

Comment

Stitch Fix top, BR Outlet jeans, another favorite handknit scarf
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post

Stitch Fix top, BR Outlet jeans, another favorite handknit scarf
                              I need to learn to knit like you!

Comment

Me too! I keep meaning to start a thread about how one takes up knitting (certainly I understand that awesome scarves and Christmas stockings aren't going to happen right away!!).

Comment

Working...
                                X