Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is up with the ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, it worked! I didn't super mind the ads, but I was very happy being able to give more in a lump sum than just my advertising impressions trickling in, and admittedly the cleaner look is pretty nice.
    Alison

Comment

• I'm so glad it worked for you!

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

• I think I donated anonymously. Or at least not while logged in. Does it matter?
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• You shouldn't be seeing ads, Michele. Are you?

Comment

• I'll check again tomorrow but I was earlier today. I use tapatalk mostly.
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• The ads are gone.
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

• Are the ads coming and going for anyone else who donated? They were gone all day and then a few more pop up? I don't know. *shrug*
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• Let me look...I haven't had that issue ...

Comment

• So is there still a way to donate? I think DH installed something on my computer and the ads disappeared so I thought I had donated. I definitely meant to. Well I just got a new mac and now the ads are back. I've looked and looked but can't find the donate button...
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

• I have been noticing ads as well, often attached to members comments on threads. Granted I haven't lurked much today so if you have already taken care of it, then obviously disregard!

Comment

• Just a FYI did you know some of the ads are video ads that play when you open a tread?
                        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

• I've seen this too, usually on the first post of a thread. And many are videos, I didn't think about that. And - I did donate, so I only see them on some browsers, but forgot to toss it in here.
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• All right, how do I donate? I don't see the button anymore.
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• I tend to just tune them out anyhow... unless it is for something shiny! ;p

Comment

Working...
                              X