Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Don't knock it until you try it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cream cheese on raw green peppers. Yum!
    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Originally posted by ides View Post
      Cream cheese on raw green peppers. Yum!
      oh my goodness... this is so delicous.. I love love the sour cream and chive cream cheese on red and green peppers... mmmm
      sigpic
      buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Yes! I love cream cheese and peppers! It also works pretty well with celery. Or straight out of the tub. I might have a cream cheese problem...
        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Avocados halved with cottage cheese in the hole. Habaneros, anytime, anywhere, on anything (especially homemade grilled cheese). Yum!!
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Oh the cottage cheese and avocado sounds amazing
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Saltine crackers or pretzles dipped in cool whip.

DH likes pepperoni in his omlettes.
              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I love waffles with peanut butter.

My grandmother swore by butter on glazed donuts and cinnamon rolls.
                Kris

Comment

Waffles and PB - yum!
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                    Waffles and PB - yum!
                    My kids eat this all the time
                    Needs

Comment

Pancakes, peanut butter, syrup and powder sugar. My grandpa called it breakfast surprise. We only had it when my grandmother was out of town.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Maple bacon donuts. I'm not a fan of either maple, bacon or donuts, but the combo is delightfully sweet, salty, smoky and doughy.

Comment

Cheddar cheese on banana bread
                          Tara
                          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

We eat a lot of egg-and-cheese breakfast sandwiches. This morning, I also sauteed apple slices in butter and added that to the sandwiches. Surprisingly good!

Comment

Ginger thins and chocolate ice cream!

Comment

Spaghetti sauce out of the jar. I've gone through two jars in the past month.

Comment

Working...
                                X