Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public Rant/vent thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, that's good to know. I'll ask about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

• Our house sale fell through. Buyers didn't get their loan. This is what happens when you drop the price too much.
      Now it's back on the market and we're 8 hours away. Good times.
      Last edited by MrsC; 07-24-2014, 09:25 AM.
      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• Goodness Elisabeth! I've asked for stuff at that time of the night before...when the recipients of the request were in the Philippines and it was during their workday!!!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsC View Post
          Our house sale fell through. Buyers didn't get their loan. This is what happens when you drop the price too much.
          Oh no! I cannot even imagine. Does this change anything for you in your new location?
          Kris

Comment

• Nope, just a US-based douchey client. I couldn't do it anyway. I didn't have the data files from the programmers (it's a primary market research study I'm running) - I sent it by 11. That was the best I could do. Haven't heard from him. He's a douche to the nth degree.

I'm sorry MrsC, that's so frustrating!
            Last edited by TulipsAndSunscreen; 07-24-2014, 10:27 AM.
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsC View Post
              Our house sale fell through. Buyers didn't get their loan. This is what happens when you drop the price too much.
              Crap! Sorry. What a pain in the a$$!!!

Comment

• Our house sale fell through. Buyers didn't get their loan. This is what happens when you drop the price too much.
                Didn't appraise correctly?
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                  Oh no! I cannot even imagine. Does this change anything for you in your new location?
                  No, thankfully!
                  It's a huge financial strain and another thing to worry about.
                  Pain in the a$$ is right!
                  Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                  Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• I just wasted over 2 hours to learn that E either has a virus or higher-than-normal teething-related fever. Her ears, lungs, and urine are clean. Her fever got up to 101 several times over the last couple of days after the meds wore off, and I have a history of urinary issues, so I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. She seemed to be getting worse today, and I'm still a little concerned with her not eating. Thankfully my mom is going to come over tomorrow and help watch her so I can get some work done.
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• I managed to wake up with a whiplash-like feeling. Not cool when I have to drive 4 hours and lug 7 loads of laundry to the laundromat.
                      Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoebe View Post
                        I managed to wake up with a whiplash-like feeling. Not cool when I have to drive 4 hours and lug 7 loads of laundry to the laundromat.
                        Oh no!!! Feel better when will your house be ready?
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• I wish I didn't feel terrible all the time lately. I haven't had much of an appetite. Most likely it's a combination of not enough sleep and poor diet, but I can't fix the sleep until I get E sleeping again, and I need to stop being so lazy so I can actually prepare proper meals for us. And before you ask, I already peed on a stick, so I know I'm not pregnant.
                          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• E fell off the bed last night. She's fine, but I feel like the worst mom ever. I normally keep her in the middle unless I'm nursing on the outside boob, and then I scoot way in so there's a ton of space. She must have crawled away without me noticing, which has never happened before.
                            Last edited by alotofyarn; 07-27-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• That happened to N too. Crawled right off

Comment

• Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                                E fell off the bed last night. She's fine, but I feel like the worst mom ever. I normally keep her in the middle unless I'm nursing on the outside boob, and then I scoot way in so there's a ton of space. She must have crawled away without me noticing, which has never happened before.
                                I don't know a parent this hasn't happened to. You're not the worst mom ever, just a normal mom
                                Tara
                                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X