Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2007 Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it my name??! :wee:
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Jennifer!

not exactly irish, but common for sure!

Jane - I'd love to talk to you on the phone to really hear how those names are pronounced. Even your phonetic spelling of the name leaves me at a confused point. I love them all -- just the idea of them. Of course, dh would never let me get away w/it b/c Americans slaughtering the pronounciation is one of the major arguements I used as to why we couldn't use a Hindi name.

Comment

I would love to hear them too!

I have some hearty German names in mind for a future kid/pet.
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by erinna
          Due March 27th and hopefully working until the 23rd.... match day is March 15th, so we have a busy month to come!
          ...Oh dear! did we miss out on someones birth day? Hopefully all went well! Please pop in and let us know how you are doing!!!

Comment

oh it would be nice to hear if everything went well.

I usually post questions like this on parenting websites but really wanted to ask medical spouse's who have given birth this question. Did anyone find having a medical spouse during the labor stressful at any point? I ask this because I don't think DF is going to be able to step out of doctor mode during labour and really can't handle seeing me in pain. I'm going to try a natural labor this time, provided all is ok and saf wiht baby and me. Last time I got an epidural after 2 hours and my labour was only 4 hours in total so it was hardly worth it, I'm expecting things to (fingers crossed) move quicker this time. I'm hoping that df will take a childbirth class in natural labor and birth with me when he comes home to get him into 'expectant father mode'.

Comment

Jason Tyler Jr. was born march 20th at 2:58 am, 7lbs 6ozs and 20.5 inches long!

once I figure out how to attach a picture I'll post one.

We are all doing really well.. sleeping for a few hours at a time and even for four and five hour stretches at night!
              Wife to PGY5 ortho resident
              ~~~~~
              SAHM to 3

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for updating us.

The easiest way to post a picture is to upload it to http://www.photobucket.com , then copy the IMG link and paste it here. It works beautifully (as in, it's the only way I've ever been successful).

Comment

:babyboy: Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations erinna!

Add us to the list of 2007 babies! (This one seems to be sticking!) Our EDD is Nov 10! :rah:
                    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Congrats to Erinma. Kate, my fingers are crossed for a happy, healthy nine months!

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congrats to all!!

Jenn

Comment

Yipee!!! :stars: Looking forward to the little guys pic!!! I so hope I will get 4 to 5 hour @ night!!!!Congrats!!

...is Matt next??

Comment

Congratulations, Erinna!

And congrats to you too, Kate, I'm hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for you.
                            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by samssugarmomma
                              Congratulations erinna!

Add us to the list of 2007 babies! (This one seems to be sticking!) Our EDD is Nov 10! :rah:
                              Wow!! I hope all goes well!

Comment

Best wishes Kate!! I hope all goes smoothly for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X