Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Safe sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe sex

I just bought a box of condoms for the first time in like 16 years, at least.

My baby is currently (discovered after lo-jacking) sitting in a parked car by a lakeshore with his girlfriend.

I'm just glad that it's 4:00, light outside, and not likely to go far. Also, the boy has minimal game.

I'm not ready to be a grandma and I don't need my son getting any gifts that keep on giving.

Heidi
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

What is lo-jacking?

Parenting teens is hard! How did he take it when you gave them to him?

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

My first thought...yay!! girlfriend!!
      Second though..omg..my kid could possibly be having sex.
      😳
      Off to look at urban dictionary..
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Lo-jacking= traced his gps location via find my iPhone.

Heidi

Comment

Oh my, haha! I hope they're just kissing, but yay R!
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

We need a pic of this chic. Facebook stalk her something. We need details.
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Safe sex

She's a senior. She is the captain of the quiz bowl team and in several AP classes. A nerdlet too.

Heidi
              Last edited by Vanquisher; 02-17-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Such a pretty girl!
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I LoJack my college kid all the time. Is this not kosher? She walks home from work late at night and I get worried!!!

She's a beauty and obvs smart. It's a delicate situation! Did you talk to him? Kind of awkward?
                  Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Pretty!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I've talked to him lots. He knows I was going to buy them. It's an ongoing convo at our house.

Heidi

Comment

Oh she is cute. A little too cute.
                        Brandi
                        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I think it's awesome that this is an ongoing convo at your house. So much better than just sticking your head in the sand, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                            I think it's awesome that this is an ongoing convo at your house.
                            Agreed! I really hope I can have a similar relationship with my boys.

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                              I think it's awesome that this is an ongoing convo at your house. So much better than just sticking your head in the sand, imo.
                              Double agree! (Perhaps oddly) This has already been a big topic of conversation between DH and I and our first kid isn't even here yet. Our households growing up approached this topic from the total opposite ends of the spectrum and feel strongly that one of us got the short end of the stick (spoiler alert, it was me, ha).

And way to go R!!
                              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Working...
                              X