Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
    House of God is seriously old. It was on my parents bookshelf when I was a little kid. My mom must have read it when my dad was an intern...

And, I'm OLD!!

Angie
    ©1978

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Grace

Comment

• I loved rebecca!! You all were right!
      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• I finished "Everybody Rise" last week and it was the worst thing that's happened to me in a while. And I had meningitis earlier this summer.
        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
          I finished "Everybody Rise" last week and it was the worst thing that's happened to me in a while. And I had meningitis earlier this summer.
          Wow. Is that a recommendation or a warning?
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK View Post
            Wow. Is that a recommendation or a warning?
            A warning! Steer clear! I used a damn Audible credit on that drivel and it. Was. Horrible. The narrator was awful, the writing was sub-par, and the plot was obnoxious and self-serving. I mean, I should have guessed as much after reading the premise but I'd seen the cover everywhere and though "okay, why not." NO. I hated it.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm reading The Martian. I really like it. Reminds me a lot of Apollo 13. There's a lot of science-ing.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                I'm reading The Martian. I really like it. Reminds me a lot of Apollo 13. There's a lot of science-ing.
                I finally got it off the library waitlist. I've missed true scifi novels. I recently finished Seveneves, which definitely qualified as scifi, but it was not quite as exciting of a read.
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• So, just heard about a kindle series by Margaret Atwood that is supposed to rival the Maddadam trilogy. Apparently, the fourth installment is being published soon (titled "My Heart Goes Last") but the first three are unavailable. I'm curious.

Comment

• The underground girls of Kabul

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~
                    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

• Just finished "The Girl on the Train". Starting "Ahab's Wife".

Comment

• Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                        I'm reading The Martian. I really like it. Reminds me a lot of Apollo 13. There's a lot of science-ing.
                        This was such a fast read, I loved it! I miss good science fiction and absolutely can't wait for the movie.
                        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
                          This was such a fast read, I loved it! I miss good science fiction and absolutely can't wait for the movie.
                          Same here! I'm not sure yet what I'll read next. I think I'll try Armada, by Ernest Cline. He wrote Ready Player One, and I loved that one.
                          Laurie

Comment

• "Ready Player One" is in my cue.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                              "Ready Player One" is in my cue.
                              Loved it! So many fun 80s references!
                              Laurie

Comment

• I just used two audible credits on "Fragile Things" by Neil gaiman and "born standing up" - Steve martins memoir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X