Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Little Life"

It's great so far.
    Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• Yup. It's that time.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

• OOOh!! Ok, going to look at the library and/or Amazon... Looks interesting.
        Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
        Yup. It's that time.

Comment

• Our library has 2 copies and they are both in. We are going today to get my daughter's research paper books. I will get it!!!

Comment

• I'm few pages in, very readable. It got lots of good reviews a few years ago in the UK hence I remembered it.
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Be interested on your thoughts as we read!
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

• You bet!
                Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
                Be interested on your thoughts as we read!

Comment

• They had this as an electronic resource, so I've just started it:

http://www.amazon.com/Switch-On-Your.../dp/0801015707

Comment

• The new Vorkosigan book!!! Bujold hasn't written a single thing I've not enjoyed reading.
                    Sandy
                    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

• Finished No one is here except all of us. It was a nice escape for the first half, and sad the second half.
                      Next I need to finish The four hour work week!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      Grace

Comment

• Just finished Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling which I enjoyed much more than I'd expected. I saw a few snippets of her show and wasn't all that taken with it so I was surprised I liked her book as much as I did.

About a quarter of the way through Fates and Furies. It took a long while for my mushy brain to adjust to the (what I'd consider somewhat complex) writing style/language/whatever you want to call it but I've finally gotten in the groove with it so hopefully it'll go a little faster now.
                        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
                          Yup. It's that time.

Is this book any good?? I have teenagers... And a young adult... I just can't quite enjoy talking to them. (Is that bad to say? Probably...)

I'm reading "The Depressed Child". It's delightful. Unfortunately I am getting a lot of clarity about why my ds11 is so miserable. He's massively depressed...
                          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

• It's been good so far. Readable, informative and enlightening. Going to tackle it more next week on holiday. Will keep you informed.
                            Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just finished "The Memory Box". Just started "The Kitchen House"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• So I read that famous DF Wallace quote from Infinite Jest and ordered the book. Apparently it's as incomprehensible as Ulysses? Is this true? It just came in the mail. Should I order a reader companion? [MENTION=1498]MrsK[/MENTION]?

I don't know that I'll get to it anytime soon. Watched this bomb interview between Zadie Smith and Chimananda Adiche so I ordered Americanah. I've read mixed reviews of Smith's writing but holy cow is she one cool chick.

Comment

Working...
                                X