Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Grey's Anatomy Season III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshoot
    And for the first time since we got married, DH won't be on call for our anniversary (9 months... yes, we're celebrate-or try to- every month)
    Aww that's so cute!
    We've been doing that with my nephew's birthdays - so far we're up to his 2 month birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshoot
      YEAH... Always good to have something to look forward to... as if the weekend isn't enough on its own
      And for the first time since we got married, DH won't be on call for our anniversary (9 months... yes, we celebrate-or try to- every month)
      Very cute!

And looking forward to Thursday night is generally good... it comes before the weekend

Comment

So Burke as chief... we had a little family debate about this... what do you guys think???

My fam was so split (have a few docs in the fam, but a bunch of people that happen to be much more opinionated then they are)... was just wondering what you thought????

Comment

I'm not so sure it will happen. Seems that Christina already talked to the chief and it doesn't look too good for Burke.

Comment

Their relationship is over and I'm still waivering on whether or not I think he'll now be named Cheif.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yep, relationship is over, but that's alright. With a secret like that to hide, you'd think he'd have been less of a jackass to Christina. He was selfish and karma's a bitch.

Who knows if he'll stay as Chief now... I want the Chief to go back to Adelle. That whole situation was so sad to me.

Comment

Excellent episode IMO. DH was stuck at the hospital until 11 but I recorded it for him as well.

ETA: I liked the stare down between Cali & McDreamy, very funny!

Comment

I can't believe I missed it.
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

It was good, wasn't it?! We laughed our butts off after the scene with Addison and Karev!! They acted it so well!

Oh, and we watched The Wedding Planner last week - Alex Karev is Mossimo!!!!

Oh, and my favorite aspects of the show were
                    1) Izzie freaking out on the banker - "Just cash the damn check already!!"
                    and
                    2) Yang trying to find out how Burke was doing and both of them acting stubborn but so darn cute.

Comment

I'm so glad they are finally showing new episodes again!

My favorite part was when Cali tried to stare down George! I hope they get back together! :md:

Kate
                      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I figure you guys are way ahead of us and i'm dying in suspense. Issy cut the heartpump thingy wires and got the other interns involved etc......is she on her way out the door now??

will burke get the power in his arm back??? too much to wait a whole week to see!!!

Comment

Wow if those are the ones you're seeing you're WAY behind us. Izzy cut the wire here at the end of was it the season before last? Now I don't even remember.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB_2B
                            I figure you guys are way ahead of us and i'm dying in suspense. Issy cut the heartpump thingy wires and got the other interns involved etc......is she on her way out the door now??

will burke get the power in his arm back??? too much to wait a whole week to see!!!
                            Holy crap. Was that even this season? That seems so long ago!!!!

Comment

Last night was GREAT!!!!

I loved the ending conversation between Christina and Burke. I think she'll say yes!!!! Not as sure about Callie though. What are your predictions?????

Comment

I think one will say yes (Christina) and the other no (Callie).
                                Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X