Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public rave thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
    DH said he can drop off most days! Man, am I loving attendinghood! And the bus will bring them home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is an ideal set up!!! Yay!!!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• Relaxing at the hair salon while hubby stays home with E. Worth using a bottle from my stash to have away time. I may go get a pedicure later.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• DrB has tomorrow off. I'm so damn excited.
        wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

• Call week and DH's board exam finished! Time to celebrate!
          Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
          Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• I've been posting pictures on facebook from all of my practice shots during my photography class. I've gotten several comments about how they look professional! I have zero desire to ever go pro, but it's nice that people like the pictures I'm taking.
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Today is our 24th anniversary! We spent the afternoon/evening together yesterday...it was so nice!
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

• Congratulations Sally!

Angie
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

• Originally posted by mommax3 View Post
                  Today is our 24th anniversary! We spent the afternoon/evening together yesterday...it was so nice!
                  Yay! Happy anniversary!!!!!
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary, Sally!!!!

Kris
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

• Thanks!
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

• This legitimately just made my day.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00004698092614

Comment

• Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                          This legitimately just made my day.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00004698092614
                          Omg. Mine, too!
                          Sandy
                          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

• You guys....I have a job interview next Thursday. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please, PLEASE send all mojo, prayers, and vibes possible, they are much appreciated. I really, really want this job!
                            Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• Mojo sent!!! You'll rock it. I'm sure!
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• A certain daughter of V may be going to ballet at a studio 5 minutes away! N is going to start there when she turns 3
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X