Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public rave thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoonful of peanut butter. Rolled in chocolate chips. And toffee bits.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Freaking awesome Heidi
      Needs

Comment

That is awesome Heidi.
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Dude, that is ah-mazing, Heidi!

Comment

I'm a fantasy geek and crocheter, and I found this pattern:
            IMG_4038_1_1_medium2.jpg
            I'm SUPER excited to start him!!

Comment

Beautiful cake!

Our baby has his own room, after 9 months. Hopefully we'll all sleep better!
              Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
              Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

One of my good friends had a baby a year and a half ago, 4 years after they started trying after many failed fertility treatments for endometriosis and diminished ovarian reserve, on their second round of IVF that only yielded 2 embryos. She announced today that they're expecting another baby, miraculously conceived without any treatment!
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Half rant/half rave. Things are unexpectedly rocky at work. Very weird, backstabbing behavior that is upsetting. I started to casually browse jobs and found one that would be a great fit for me. And it would be an upward move pay wise and career wise. I've found myself in a niche that I hope to get out of and this may be the perfect job to do so. Anyway- imsn mojo would be great much appreciated right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
                    Half rant/half rave. Things are unexpectedly rocky at work. Very weird, backstabbing behavior that is upsetting. I started to casually browse jobs and found one that would be a great fit for me. And it would be an upward move pay wise and career wise. I've found myself in a niche that I hope to get out of and this may be the perfect job to do so. Anyway- imsn mojo would be great much appreciated right now!

You got it! Sounds like a good time for a change!
                    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Dinner = A bottle of wine and Italian truffle cheese with my neighbor. Adulting FTW.

Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

25 year anniversary. Suck it, medical training years.
                        Angie
                        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

^ heck yeah Angie!
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Happy 25th Anniversary!!

DH bought and installed one of those wall-mounted magnifying mirrors for me in our bathroom. Now I can see my face (and do makeup and contacts) without smushing my unborn children against the bathroom counter!!

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Happy anniversary Angie!

sigpic

Comment

Even though I technically could leave in the mornings before the kids wake up, waking then up and getting them dressed is one of the best parts of the day. They are always so happy to see me and in such good moods!
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X