Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public Rant/vent thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG - I hate insurance companies with the heat of a thousand suns! Please people - when your loved ones are eligible for Medicare, please encourage them to get straight Medicare with a supplement. The Medicare HMO's do nothing but delay patient care until a situation becomes medical dangerous.
    Kris

Comment

• I feel like I'm wasting my whole day fighting my child and her nap.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        Bwahaha, does anyone NOT have an experience with the VA that would urge them to say this!?
        Sad but true. I swear though the people I work with are some of the nicest people I've ever met!
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

• Just got a bill from North Texas Tollway for supposedly driving around Dallas at the end of June. I haven't been near Dallas since last summer.
          Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

• They are a mess.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• The most disconcerting thing is that they have included a picture of my license plate. Screwed up system or counterfeit license?
              Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

• I volunteered to help bake cookies for our church to give out to the new students at the seminary next week. I baked 48 fleur de lis shaped sugar cookies. NEVER AGAIN. That was such a pain.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• That's weird Ides. Very weird
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ides View Post
                    The most disconcerting thing is that they have included a picture of my license plate. Screwed up system or counterfeit license?
                    Weird. Call them.
                    Veronica
                    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• I should have known SIL functions on IL time. Last night she said they would be here by 2 at the latest. I went to the baby shower and planned to be home around 3:30. Last I heard (after I had already left the shower), their ETA is around 4:30. Oh well - I'm glad I got to go to the shower and see friends, even for a little bit. And hubby cleaned while I was gone.

Comment

• My sister and SIL have both broken up with immature guys they've been dating for over a year. They are both beautiful girls, very smart, kind and caring. I just don't get it. I don't understand what is wrong with these men. I don't know what to say or if I'm saying the right thing. I'm angry and sad for them.
                        Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                        Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                          I should have known SIL functions on IL time. Last night she said they would be here by 2 at the latest. I went to the baby shower and planned to be home around 3:30. Last I heard (after I had already left the shower), their ETA is around 4:30. Oh well - I'm glad I got to go to the shower and see friends, even for a little bit. And hubby cleaned while I was gone.
                          I'm glad to hear that you decided to go to the shower!
                          PA and wife of a PGY2 in neurosurgery. And "cat-mom" to the two sweetest cats anyone could hope for.

Comment

• E and her BFF took turns chewing on Sophie on Friday. On Saturday, her friend came down with what seemed like a summer cold, which turned into croup last night. I'm seriously hoping E doesn't get it. I think we still have a couple of days before the incubation period is over.

Comment

• More violence here in stl. The riots last night got bad. Hopefully tonight is better
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                                More violence here in stl. The riots last night got bad. Hopefully tonight is better
                                I've been thinking of you guys.
                                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X